Whether you want to expand or upgrade existing cyber security capabilities or add them to your professional offerings, Forensic Scan provides high-value opportunities to resellers in the IT cyber security space.
Many IT services companies or enterprise-scale organizations need fast, reliable and cost-effective solutions to discover and diagnose malicious threats in their IT systems. Unfortunately, current market solutions fall short of the mark.
Forensic Scan malware detection services offer IT solutions providers a reseller relationship, that provides:
- Results that enable organizations to find the problem, plan a response, and get back to work with minimal disruption to their operations.
- An opportunity to provide high-value services to clients with minimal overhead and no new employees.
- A strategic partner, who can be engaged as needed.
- Access to leading-edge technology at little incremental cost.
These advantages apply to organizations with or without existing cyber security capabilities as well as those who want to enter the IT cyber security market space.
Upgrading Cyber Security Services
If you are an IT solutions company with existing cyber security services, Forensic Scan can help you respond to a wider range of cyber-security circumstances. Specifically, you can:
- Scale up for large-scale cyber attacks.
- Scale out with new technical capabilities and professional services.
- Resolve large, complex cyber attacks in a fraction of the time and cost it would have taken using standard malware engines and sequential scanning methods.
- Gain in professional stature by solving complex cyber security problems quickly, reliably and cost-effectively.
Adding New Cyber Security Services
If you’re an IT services company wanting to add high-value services to your existing capabilities, Forensic Scan can help you offer a new level and scale of services. Specifically, you can:
- Expand your customer base by taking on cyber security engagements with minimal incremental overhead.
- Add new revenue streams with little incremental cost—the cost is passed on to client.
- Add new technical capabilities immediately without specialized technical training.
- Enhance your professional integrity by resolving complex cyber security problems quickly, reliably and cost-effectively.
- Build a solid reputation as a cyber security services and solutions provider.