Virus Inspectors is the only commercially available malware identification solution designed to address the challenges of speed, coverage, accuracy, reliability and cost-effectiveness.
- Speed. Virus Inspectors scans storage devices up to 6TB using more than 55 malware detection engines in as little as 96 hours, not the 400+ hours typically required by sequential scans of the same number of engines.
- Coverage. Conventional single malware detection engines typically find roughly 80 to 90 percent of malicious threats in each scan. Using fifty-five or more commercial malware detection engines, Virus Inspectors increases coverage and scans for all known malicious threat signatures on accessible files as well as on hard-to-find deleted files.
- Accuracy. Virus Inspectors starts the diagnosis by correctly classifying all malicious threats on your device and continues by identifying each instance of the threat and the software to eradicate it.
- Reliability.Virus Inspectors scans simultaneously with 55 or more commercial malware detection engines on the same storage device and avoids self-neutralization caused by software conflicts in other simultaneous multi-engine scans.
- Cost-Effective. Balances the costs of quickly and accurately discovering and identifying the threat with the direct and indirect costs incurred each day you do not know where the threat is located or what the threat is.
Services That Provide Peace of Mind
The Virus Inspectors proprietary hardware-software solution is built to provide business and technical decision makers and IT professionals with:
- Speed, faster and more comprehensive detection of malware threats, leading to shorter time-to-recovery.
- Peace of mind, based on knowing—not guessing—which virus, malware, trojans or root kit is the threat.
- Reliability, the accurate, dependable identification of threats, without self-neutralization.
- Lower recovery-related IT costs enabled by scanning more virus signatures in less time and by reducing IT effort.
- Improved success ratio in the eyes of senior executives who are primarily concerned with maintaining business operations, loss of shareholder value or damage to the organization’s brand.
Remote Or At Your Location
The Virus Inspectors service is available by sending to Forensic Scan a duplicate of the hard drive or storage device that is suspected or known to be infected. Our forensic computing team conducts the scan and prepares a report that identifies the threat and what anti-malware engine is best for eradication.
Virus Inspectors is also available for use at your location on either a per incident basis or for short-or long term use. Pricing includes the platform and technical assistance of a senior forensic security analyst and training of your IT security personnel if for long-term use.
Mobile Solution – Zero-Day Analysis
Our standard Virus Inspectors malware detection service is designed to help you verify infection of your data and identify what caused the infection. We also use a mobile version of the Virus Inspectors solution to provide a more proactive alternative.
You can license a standalone boxed solution of Virus Inspectors for Zero-Day Analysis and other preventive approaches to IT security.
We provide our Zero-Day Analysis solution on a per incident or monthly rental basis. This includes the price of solution license and the assistance of a senior forensic security analyst for the period of time that the solution is licensed. Our forensic computing analyst supervises and oversees the process of making the forensic images and scanning the images at your facility, and preparing and analyzing the report so that your IT team can determine the best protocols to use for your specific incident.
For a malware detection and identification solution specific to your needs, contact email@example.com.