Forensic Scan uses familiar technology in a new way. We don’t use anything exotic or new. Instead, we achieve powerful results with methods and tools common to forensic computing and malware identification professionals.
- Forensic Scan technology currently works on Microsoft® Windows®-based operating systems.
- We use industry standard hardware built by Dell®, HP® or IBM®.
- Proprietary patent-pending C++ software developed in the U.S. by highly skilled developers.
- More than 55 industry standard, commercially available malware detection software applications.
- Standardized reporting across all malware packages in a single presentation.
Services That Keep Your Data Safe
Whether we analyze your storage device at our secure forensic laboratory or your location, we go to great lengths to keep your data safe.
- Your storage device is never compromised. We create encrypted copies of your storage devices and use the copies for analysis. Your storage device—the original—is never scanned or analyzed in any way.
- Secure forensic laboratory. Our clean secure environment ensures that your storage devices are safe 24/7.
- Professional. Senior security analysts supervise the scan in our private laboratory or your IT facility.
- Patented technology. Our unique hardware-software solution exclusively uses forensic images for scanning purposes; your original data is never exposed to modification.