We charge a fixed fee for scanning and malware identification services at our forensic laboratory and lease mobile versions of Forensic Scan for on-site use. Fees are based on:
- Number of valid files to be scanned. Based on the overall size of your storage device.
- Number of deleted files recovered. More time is required to detect, recover and scan deleted files.
- Number of malware detection engines used. You get to choose how many and which specific engines are used for scanning in blocks of ten malware detection engines. You can scale the scanning of your storage device based upon results of each scan and only apply additional scans with selected malware detection engines as you deem necessary. This gives you the flexibility of increasing the comprehensiveness of your scan balanced against cost all within acceptable timeframes to foster system recovery and limit downtime.
- Standardized turnaround times. Typical turnaround for a single storage device is one calendar week once we receive the storage device at our forensic laboratory.
- Rush Requests. If you require very tight turnaround times, we can accommodate most requests, but additional rush charges apply. Price and turnaround time is client-specific and based on the size of the storage device, if recovery and scanning of deleted files is requested and the number of malware engines used for scanning.
We have pricing for single-incident response or monthly or quarterly subscription services if you suspect multiple storage devices are infected. Please contact us for specific pricing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All pricing is in US dollars for Forensic Scan laboratory and on-site services. Onsite services costs will vary based on location and length of time a forensic security expert is required on-site. Courier charges are the responsibility of each client. Rush charges are additional if requested and dependent upon timeframe, size of storage device and number of malware identification engines used for scan.
Please call us to discuss pricing for your specific situation.